Dream – Night of 2014-10-11
Posted On October 11, 2014
I Am The One
- Two brothers in bunk beds.
- One declares “dude…I think I am the one.” (a la Matrix).
- As soon as he says that, a blue shimmery “force field” surrounds him.
- Other brother says “yeah right”.
- Brother one says “No, watch, I’ll prove it to you. I can fly. Push me off the balcony.”
- They both go over to the balcony which is a wooden rickety structure like the one in Life of Brian.
- Brother 2 pushed brother 1. As soon as he does the blue glow transfers to the brother who pushed. The other one tumbles off the balcony, not understanding what just happened.
- I realize what to do. So I touch the brother still on the balcony, and now I am The One!
- I take off flying and bomb around the city blasting through buildings and stuff.
- Computer game. The mission is to protect this woman from men who are trying to assassinate her.
- In this city where there are tons of people. Every once in a while a man dashes out of the crowd with a gun and you have to try to shoot him.
- After a while the security group goes faster and I can’t keep up, so I cut a corner trying to reach them, but miss.
- I am crossing a bride trying to get back to the group when on of the assassins rushes past me. He is too fast and I miss him. He can also run faster then me and I am unable to pursue.
- End Dream