Posted On May 4, 2008
While I’m at it, I might as well post another song that I made with the orchestra plugin. This one was supposed to have a middle-eastern sound to it, but also have a nice driving drum beat. The actual beat of the drums is pretty close to what I had in mind, but the samples themselves aren’t what I have in my head. One day I’ll get around to making this sound the way I want.
One of the problems is that my PC can’t handle all the plugins at the same time. For some reason, the bass (which is actually a guitar emulator) takes up HUGE amounts of resources. What this boiled down to was that I could never listen to the song in the software, I had to mute some tracks to be able to listen to something, then unmute, render to MP3, and listen to the MP3 to see if the change I made sounded good. Very annoying to say the least!
Eastern Wind MP3