Posted On November 23, 2016
- 1 cup butter softened
- 2/3 cup confectioners sugar (I use a little less because I don’t like them so sweet)
- 1teaspoon vanilla
- Blend above together until smooth
- 2 Cups Flour, 1/8 teaspoon salt and blend until flour is completely mixed
- Mix in 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- Take about 1 Tablespoon of dough and roll into balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. (I fill the cookie sheet because these cookies don’t spread,)
- Bake 300 degrees for about 20 minutes or until bottoms begin to get a little color.
- Roll in confectioners sugar twice while warm. (I only roll once, again because of the sweetness.) I actually like this cookie without the sugar coating. They’re just not as pretty.