Italian Country Chicken
Posted On July 25, 2010
Simple to make, but tastes good!
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 pound boneless chicken, cut in strips
- 1 1/2 6oz jars marinated artichoke hearts
- One 7 oz jar roasted peppers
- 1/2 Cup black olives
- Salt, pepper, Parmesan
- 3.4 pound Tri-color Fusilli
- Cook onion and garlic in oil until clear
- Add chicken, cook about 5 min
- Mix in Artichoke hearts, peppers (with liquid) and olives. Heat through.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour over pasta and serve with Parmesan.