Posted On April 4, 2007
You can download now, or read and download at the bottom (recommended, lol)
ADAL Version 1.0.7 was released today. Additions and fixes are included are:
– Fixed bug in PopulateFromReader that caused an error when calling the SELECT method of DAL objects. The call to PopulateFromReader was not inside a Do While Reader.Read.
– Supports SQL Server IMAGE and MONEY datatypes. Image is mapped to a Byte array on the .NET side.
– Added detection of IsNullable and IsComputed when building the DAL.
– IsComputed detection is used to fix the bug that resulted when ADAL tried to update computed columns. Also, the ClassItem object’s property is set to read-only on a computed column. So there is never even the illusion that the end user could try to update that column themselves.
– IsNullable is used to reduce the amount of code generated in the .NET Insert and Update methods.
– We added screenshots to the SourceForge website too!